Thursday, June 21, 2012

Post & Launch

So, I've been trying to keep up but I usually just end up texting or posting elsewhere so that I have the funnies at least documented. So, today, my plan is to post and launch this blog into the WWW and what I mean by that is posting it up to FB, my main source of communication. haha ;) Here are some Greenie funnies as of late:

6/6/12 KJ: Lain, why is your hair attaching to my face (Said in the bathroom after she whipped her hair into his face, thus it sticking there...)

6/15/12 Me (speaking in a really ridiculous voice while holding a Barbie): "Hi, I'm Barbie!
KJ: No, she doesn't talk like that.
Me: What does she talk like?
KJ: She's kind of mean.
Me: How is she mean?
KJ: She's kind of naughty.
Me: Uhhh... where is he going with this? How is she naughty?
KJ: She fights with Tinkerbell.
Me: What do they fight over?
KJ: (Blushing) Me...

6/19/12
After having a dicussion about babies in bellies...
Me: Are you going to have babies in your belly when you get a lot older?
Lain: Yeah.
Me: How many babies do you want?
Lain: Um.. two.
Me: Do you want girl babies or boy babies?
Lain: Girl babies.
Me: What are you going to name them?
Lain: Umm.. Sawyer...and... Nana.

6/19/12
KJ: DAD! Where is my pull-up? My butt is staring at you. (Just a note for KJ's sake... he rarely has accidents while sleeping but he still crawls into bed with us some nights and Daddy isn't wanting to clean up an accidental pee spill in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment